- Decision making
- how you work in a group external client
- Show reel creativity creative way of how presenting
- demonstrate bits that go in and why? things missing
- each stage of how working - systematic pipeline
- Look at the editors manual
- write about changes and why write about scope changing deadline met.
- look at different animations and companies.
- write about show reel
Thursday, 22 April 2010
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Really good fun modelling the feet especially the laces. Using torus nurbs to get the main lace shape. Duplicated...loops of bow made with just pulling points from CVs. Isoparms added to keep geometry. The knot was formed by two nurbs torus and height ratio increased the torus intersected to make a quick knot. C.V.s curve tool used to make lace after bow. circle created then circle shit select profile then surfaces extrude...polygon shape at the path of the shoe profile normals activated then selected the circle and scaled it down.
Sunday, 18 April 2010
Blocking out hand......knuckles and fingernails added. Constructed from polygon cube scaled then positioned to size. I didn't want the character to have large hands as i didn't want it to cartoony. Working out the resolution for each finger to start detail and shape. subdivision added for each finger a face. 4 faces oer finger. Shaping then tapered into cylinder shape. Wrist constructed from polygon cylinder. Keeping resolutions low. Combine mesh, delete history then bridge smooth path. Changed offset to fit the wrist to the hand. Tweaking the shape as the hand is constructed. Too finesse the detail especially fingers and knuckles added resolution and deleted verts that we didn't need. Especially used to create more of a ridge on the finger.
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Thursday, 15 April 2010
Ditched the original idea of bending a plane then attaching it. Above just moving verts to get the shape...not really happy with this either..decided to ditch and start again by using a cylinder to get the shape of the head then moulding and attaching to the existing frame.
Constructing the goggles........what a nightmare......kinda going along with a rough idea of geometry but the difficulty was how how I was going to construct the band. I tried just extended existing edges and forming shape....by moulding around the head but this took ridiculously long and I wasn't happy with the result. The goggles I wanted slightly geeky and vintage looking to obtain that the edge of the frame or rather the skin had an unfinished frayed edge to do this I inserted edge loops and extended the extrusion world mode.