Tuesday 6 April 2010

Modeling clothes and main body





Ok... continuing on my model....taking really long time to get the feel of the character wearing a jacket. Still working on low polys........general work flow moving verts and faces getting the right feel...Maya keeps playing up so really frustrating....I like the feel of the jacket taking form just tweaking out areas smoothing it out to see what it looks like then back to low polys... model some more......To get the feel of sown on pieces like the rim of the jacket I extruded the face, then extruded a little more then scaled down slightly then extruded. This gave a sharp crease or line. Gonna go back and change the positioning of some of my verts as I don't like the shape.....trying to model with the least amount of polys to make life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment